Products > Pig Launcher and Receiver Traps
|GLOBAL PIPELINE ENGINEERING utilise highly qualified technical personnel for all design phases associated with Pig Launcher / Receivers and their ancillary equipment.
Substantial engineering experience and vast industry knowledge, backed-up with the latest FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS software, enable GLOBAL PIPELINE ENGINEERING to provide a first class engineering solution.
|Working in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 quality standard GLOBAL PIPELINE ENGINEERING can ensure that all Pig Launchers / Receivers are supplied with the highest level of quality, service and after sales support providing total customer satisfaction.|
|• Size range from 3” to 56”.
• Class Rating from 150 – 2500.
• Materials – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Monel.
• A diverse choice of connections available.
• Selection of Pig Signallers available.
• Quick Release Closures with Safety Interlocks.
• Third party classification society approved.
• Design codes include ASME VIII, PD 5500 and ASME B31.3
• Full material traceability available in accordance with EN 10204 3.1.B or 3.1.C.
|There are no parameters to the level of commitment given to customer satisfaction. Experience and technical ability gives GLOBAL PIPELINE ENGINEERING the edge in terms of reliability and above all flexibility; a flexibility that enables GLOBAL PIPELINE ENGINEERING to provide a first class engineered solution.|